Tuesday, April 27, 2010

WILLAMETTE IS ON!


Christian Rhode with a Willamette summer run!

We are on track for a great early season Willamette fishery this year. We are seeing the best fish counts over the falls in years! We already have 3 times as many fish over the falls than we have had thru any other April since 2004. Even though there have already been some reports of good fishing, I plan to take another couple weeks off to get caught up and wind down after the long grind of my winter season. As mid-May rolls around, I hope to be back on the water full time. I still have slots available for my Willamette fishery. if your itchin' to get an early season crack on some chrome summers, the Willy is your fix. As we get into the prime time (mid-May thru July), there is very little element of "if". It is generally a matter of "how many"! It is a user friendly fishery that is a perfect opportunity for anglers to get a lesson or touch up on their spey casting.

No comments: