Sunday, March 7, 2010

SHIZ AND JUDY!!!






Shiz and Judy with some winter chrome!


Despite the fact that our water level continues to fall, the fish have been snapping well. I just finished off a 3 day trip with Shiz and Judy Nakawatase where they went 11 for 16. Today we got 7! We ran into a big pod of fish at the second run of the day and went 4 for 4 in just over an hour of fishing. It is that time of year when the ladies show up. I haven't seen a buck in the last 20 fish I've beached. We will still see a few fresh males show up but most have already made their way thru the system. I have been begging for rain and now that we have some in the forecast, I don't want it. I am on some great fish right now and I don't want the conditions to change. If in fact we do get some weather, it should put us back on our coastal streams. A change of venue wouldn't be bad either!

No comments: