Friday, February 26, 2010

FINALLY SOME RAIN!


Fishy morning!


Perfect!


Josh with one of many!


Translucent fins!


A few pics from a recent trip with Leland Fly fishing Outfitter's Josh Frazier


Our rivers finally got their rain and I finally got my much needed sleep-in! I had the day off and loved every minute of it. Our rivers spiked hard all day and have left little hope I will be back on the water tomorrow. It will be Sunday before things settle down and I get back to work. On a high note, our fishing should be darn good as the rivers fall back into shape. There should have been a couple weeks worth of fish that pushed in on this high water. I am expecting some of the best fishing of the year as our next week begins. Tune in for the pics of some pretty fish.

The day off has given me the time to post some pics from a recent trip with Josh Frazier (the owner of San Fran's Leland Fly Fishing Outfitters) and Thys Heynecker. We had some great fishing and Josh was able to capture the mood on film.

No comments: