Sunday, January 24, 2010

TRY THIS ONE ON FOR SIZE!



Couple shots of Scott's slab of chrome!


Can't take a picture of a mirror!


Scott with another beautiful chrome buck!


We have just been hit with a big blast of weather that will slow our fishing down for the next day or so. I hated to see the rain because I was seeing some of the best fishing I have seen all month last week. My last two groups will definitely be high lights of my winter. I just finished up a couple days with Josh Frazier (owner of Leland's Fly Fishing Outfitters) and his buddy Thys Heynecker. They ended their trip 18 for 22!!! Photos to come. Before that I was with ex-pro baller Scott Hatteburg and Mike Davis. We finished up their 2 day trip with a fish that hit the 20 pound mark. Scott is already featured as the title photo of my web site with another giant he got a couple years ago. Needless to say, the fish seem to like Scott. Check back for some great photos from Josh and Thys's trip.

No comments: